Machine Covers Limited is one half of the PUWER Machinery Guarding partnership which provides a one stop shop for machine safety guarding solutions.
Machine Covers Limited has been awarded several major accreditations over the years and, in order to keep them, must be audited annually. This means constantly maintaining very high standards within the company and providing excellent service to our customers. Below are the accreditations that we have achieved:
- Organisations that receive the very widely recognised SafeContractor accreditation, which acknowledges exceptionally rigorous standards in health and safety management, are placed on a register. Potential customers are able to assess contractors they are considering working with by viewing this database.
- Many major clients will only work with contractors who have received the SafeContractor accreditation, given that it is broadly viewed as a confirmation of competency in health and safety practice. This is because, in order to achieve it, companies must undergo a meticulous assessment of their health and safety practices and their track record for safe practice.
- The renowned ISO 9001 accreditation assesses the quality of the internal management of an organisation. In order to receive it, a company must demonstrate that it has the necessary systems in place to reliably manage the business and its employees, as well as providing effective products or services and consistently fulfilling the needs of its customers.
- The accreditation’s particular focus on consistency means that organisations must be audited every year to ensure that they are continuously meeting the requirements of ISO 9001.
- The prestigious ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is the most recently developed ISO standard that is relevant to our business. It acknowledges a company’s ability to successfully recognise, manage and reduce any health and safety risks involved in its processes.
- • Created with input from experts internationally, the ISO 45001 certification is designed as evidence that an organisation prioritises its employees’ wellbeing and takes tangible action to safeguard it, and that it conforms to current health and safety legislation.