Sheet Metal Worker (Full-Time)
Established in 1965, Machine Covers Ltd (Trading as PUWER Machinery Guarding) is one of the leading UK suppliers for machinery guarding and safety solutions. We manufacture machine guards and custom covers at our premises in Bisley, Stroud.
Since 1965, the business has grown to become a leading supplier of protection for the full range of today’s CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machinery and a specialist in machinery, plant and process safety solutions
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced sheet metal worker. The ideal candidate will have experience in their profession, working to specification to a high standard and have a proven background.
- Knowledge of working with ferrous and non-ferrous steel, mild steel & aluminium
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes – Drilling, Grinding, Punching, Brake Press, Guillotine, etc
- Welding experience (MIG/TIG)
- Working from engineering drawings and diagrams
- Able to carry out manufacture to engineering tolerances of a high standard and specification
- Reliable & hardworking
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to hit the ground running
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as a team or independently
- Good understanding of Health & Safety at work
Employees benefit from 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 0800-1630, Friday 0800-1400. Some flexibility to start/finish & overtime available.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Competitive rates of pay depending on experience
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]