Factory Operative/Engineer (Full-Time)
Established in 1955, Machine Covers Ltd (Trading as PUWER Machinery Guarding) is one of the leading UK suppliers for machinery guarding and safety solutions. We manufacture machine guards and custom covers at our premises in Bisley, Stroud. We are the official UK Agent & Distributor for Repar2 Machine Guards and fully support their products with supply & onsite installations.
The job would include manufacture of our products and general mechanical duties around our workshop to assist with production. Full training will be given.
As the company has varied job roles, we have opportunity for the right individual to progress to onsite work with our installation engineers so a driving license will be required.
- Complete engineering duties for assembly & production
- Assist with the production and build of fabricated assemblies of varying size and complexity from scratch using general skills including marking out, cutting, folding, glueing, high frequency welding, sewing and general production build assemblies.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and instructions
- Good concentration and attention to detail
- Able to produce work of high quality
- Observe the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures, and execute duties as required by this policy. The jobholder will hold responsibility for his / her own safety and other people’s, and shall co-operate by complying with the company’s safety rules
- Awareness of customer expectations and business requirements
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected by the Company
- Valid UK Driving license
- Mechanically minded
- Good initiative with a problem solving and a logical mind
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to work well individually or as part of a team
- Communication and time keeping skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]